Our client is a fast paced and rapidly expanding company. The in-house development team is responsible for delivering high quality software solutions against strict scheduled deadlines using the latest technologies.
The developer will work in a collaborative and innovative environment where design and implementation are both pragmatic and creative. Our client has a small team of eight which will grow in number this year. They need ideas and energy to help the team drive the business forward with new websites, enterprise web applications, architecture and process tools. They need ideas and strategies to re-engineer backend systems, deliver mobile applications and create websites.
They have a technically agnostic approach to development which embraces C# .NET, AngularJS, Angular 2+/CLI, .NET Core, Python, Seq, MongoDB, SqlServer, MySQL, Windows, OSX and Linux.
They value learning, invention and creativity and want to create a team that is highly motivated and productive.
• Proven commercial experience (3+ years)
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management and best practices
• Practical experience with the following:
• Web services (Restful and SOAP)
• Database management, design and performance (MSSQL)
• Internet Information Services
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
• Angular 2+
• Interests in another programming languages
• Interests or knowledge of mobile app development
• Interests or knowledge of NoSQL databases e.g. MongoDB
• Interests or knowledge of a messaging technology e.g. RabbitMQ
• Understanding of Agile development methodologies
• Continuous Integration tools
• Windows Server Configuration
• Less CSS
Hours: 40 hours per week -Monday to Friday
Benefits include; 22 days starting holiday entitlement, Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Gadget Insurance, Cycle to Work Scheme.