Templewood Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of a leading a provider of social care services, who specialise in supporting vulnerable adults with their social care needs. We are currently in search of an experienced Software Developer to create and maintain web based software applications for the use of our staff and patients, and offer excellent technical support. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive, dynamic and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits. You will be working from lovely offices in Slough, as part of an enthusiastic and friendly team.
Key Features of the role:
- Work alongside business managers to document Business processes and requirements in order to develop bespoke Software specification
- Develop and implement new software programs and associated databases across the software cycle; including specification, coding, testing and deployment.
- Maintain and improve the performance of both existing and new software.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
Key Skills/Experience Required
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong experience in Web development is a must have
- Demonstrate working experience of iOS/Android software development
- Demonstrable knowledge of technologies, such as Python and Machine Learning
- Experience of developing mobile app technologies, such as iOS and Android
- Ability to work independently using self-initiative and also offer guidance and support as part of a team
- Able to multi-task effectively and prioritize workloads in order to meet project time lines and milestones
- Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Experience of developing software within the Healthcare or Social care industries will be highly desirable
Ideally, we are looking for someone who possesses good business acumen; and in addition to the technical expertise which is required for this role, you must also demonstrate understanding of projects from the perspective of both the client and the business. This role would suit someone who is looking to develop their career in to a lead software developer, as you will be joining a forward thinking and progressive organisation.
- Software Development
- Web Technologies