ORP are recruiting an experienced Software Developer for a growing company in Beckenham.
- Work to build world-class software solutions to meet the changing demands
- Using Delphi to develop and support our customers’ software.
- Development experience with one or more development languages
- Deploying, running and supporting the services you build
- Collaborate closely with engineering and stakeholder teams when needed
- Write clear, concise and well-tested code
- Contribute to the system architecture
- Proactively monitor the health of applications owned by the team and address issues
- Participate in code reviews
- Be very focused on delivery whilst not compromising on quality
- Encourage people to look at new ways of doing things
- Must have minimum 5 years programming experience and Computer science degree.
- Experience with object oriented programming.
- Experience with Delphi is an essential.
- Development is primarily in Delphi Berlin 10.1.
- GIT is used for source control, provided by BitBucket.
- The development methodology is SCRUM, working in sprints for our customers.
- Our customers’ applications use a number of different databases, including MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL and Advantage database.
What can you expect from GDK?
- Building your experience while working for different types of customers with different solutions.
- A learning environment with particular focus on improving your development skills.
- An international company with customers in the UK, the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Object Oriented