Responsibilities and Objectives
- Design and Development of new software to a high standard
- Maintenance of existing software
- Produce and maintain high quality documentation
- Assist the Support Team where required
- To adhere to the documented quality procedures and standards
- To be aware of new developments / technology and feedback their suitability
The following skills and experience are essential;
- 3 years (minimum) experience of Microsoft Visual Basic .NET
- To include;
- 1 years (minimum) experience of Microsoft SQL Server Development
- Excellent communication skills and Team player
- Attention to detail.
Flexible - must be willing to tackle the unknown
The following skills and experience are desirable;
- Serial and/or IP Communications
- Microsoft Certification
- Knowledge of networks / active directory / group policy etc.
- Knowledge of VB6
- Knowledge of the Air Traffic Control would be highly beneficial!
Knowledge of Meteorological Systems
Holidays 20 days rising to 25,
35 hour week