Up to £65,000 + benefits
My client is a global financial services business operating in 100+ countries and they are looking for a Software Developer to join the team on a permanent basis.
- Designing, implementing, refactoring and testing code (C#), following best practices for maintainability, testability and performance,
- Implementing unit tests (C#, NUnit), developing test frameworks and associated automated test cases,
- Reviewing and debugging code to identify defects, performance bottlenecks or technical debt,
- Working closely with test engineers to guarantee suitable test coverage, identifying and executing manual tests if necessary,
- Participating in sprint planning meetings, daily stand-ups and sprint retrospectives, striving to continuously improve the team velocity, its processes and engineering practices,
- Working with the Product Owner to help create User Stories and define acceptance criteria,
- Documenting requirements analysis or design decisions,
- Mentoring junior members of the team and taking a lead role for some of the above activities.
- Software development experience using C# .NET
- Full software development lifecycle: requirements capture and analysis, estimation, detailed software design, object-orientated software implementation, unit and system-level testing, installation and deployment,
- Software engineering best practices, processes and supporting tools,
- Ability to coordinate day-to-day development and bug fixing activities,
- Ability to design high-performance, scalable and extensible software architectures and algorithms which are also easy to test, debug and maintain,
- Agile/ Scrum environment,
- Current and emerging technologies along with their potential benefits and limitations,
- Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services (Git), or other version control and CI systems,
- NUnit (or other unit testing frameworks),
- GUI design/ implementation, or knowledge of standards, WPF or WinForms,
- Cloud Technologies (Azure),
- SQL Server (or other SQL databases),
- Passion for maths, statistics and complex algorithms.
This is an exciting role working for a global business. If interested, please apply immediately.
Keywords - .NET Developer, C# Developer, Application Developer, Software Engineer, Software Architect, Developer
Commutable from London, Essex, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex, London, Cambridge
- Algorithm Development