KH Resourcing are recruiting for one of our most prestigious clients within the KBB industry and a vacancy has arisen within the IT Department for an experienced Software Developer and will be based at their head office.
This position has a very competitive salary attached including other excellent benefits.
As Software Developer you will assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for new development projects, provide technical expertise and recommendations
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for new development projects
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes
- Develop new functionality/systems based on business need
- Evaluating existing systems and processes, providing recommendations for changes/new functionality
- Extensive knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications
- Strong development skills - C#, NET Framework, MVC, Entity Framework, Dependency Injection, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- SQL Server 2008 and above - T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
- Oracle -PL/SQL Development
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment
- Atlassian suite -Jira, Stash, Confluence
• Hands-on approach
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Experience of Managing people.
As the UK market leading Kitchen manufacturer, our client have had unsuppressed growth over the last 40 years, with an emphasis on providing a high standard of products and service. We are currently seeking the very best people to further strengthen their position within the industry by appointing dedicated individuals to share in the success.
- Atlassian JIRA
- New Development