An exciting new opportunity for a skilled and enthusiastic Software Developer / C# / .Net / SQL Server / ASP.Net / Full Stack Developer, based in Uckfield, East Sussex. Sussex Recruitment is looking for a Software Developer to join an IT team covering around 300 employees across the UK.
Software Developer responsibilities;
Full stack developer - up to date with all systems including cloud based.
Work as part of a team and autonomously.
Delivering ongoing development of a new bespoke hosted application using industry best practice techniques.
Integrating and coordinating a small agile team of contract developers assigned to the project as required.
Acting as subject matter expert regarding the application, participating in change boards, estimation and planning.
Providing expert assistance to IT service desk staff on escalated issues related to the application.
The job is primarily based in Uckfield, East Sussex with occasional travel to other sites.
Software Developer | C# | .Net | SQL Server | ASP.Net | Full Stack Developer
Software Developer Essential Requirements:
- Full-stack developer comfortable working on UI as well as back-end functionality.
- C# .Net Framework experience (expect at least 5 years)
- Js (including familiarity with Jasmine, Karma, Gulp/Grunt, Bower, NPM)
- Net, MVC / Web API
- Entity Framework, SQL Server 2014
- TDD (NUnit, Moq)
- Experience of working in and managing a development team
- Self-starter able to work without close supervision to achieve business goals.
- Clear communicator with excellent customer service skills.
- Calm, organised and professional manner even when working under pressure.
Software Developer Desirable Requirements:
- Mobile App Development
- Experience of Azure, Office365, SharePoint integration
- Experience of Windows Workflow
- OAuth / OpenID Connect
- Database Design and TSQL
- Experience of working in an ISO27001 Information Security Management System environment.
Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays rising to 27 following 5 years’ service
Life Assurance: 1 x Salary
Health cashback plan
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.
- Software Development
- Sql Server
- Net Framework
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job