Software Developer - VB.net / SQL
VB.net / SQL
Our client is currently sourcing a Software Developer, skilled in VB.net & SQL. This role will be based in Canterbury and working for our market leading client. As the Software Developer you will be taking an integral role within the IT Division and play a major role in the design and implementation of our client's products, case management and workflow systems.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Maintain and enhance the firm's Intranet and client facing web services,
- The development of new and existing workflows and other business solutions in Visualfiles and related technologies,
- Responsible for gathering and documenting new requirements, and working with the wider IT Team and business stakeholders to deliver new projects.
- Developing reporting solutions and integrate them with other business systems,
- You will have at least 1 years' experience within a software developer role using VB.NET
- Experience with SQL, including SSRS.
- Experience with web technology such as HTML, XML, web services and Java Script.
- You will have a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel including writing macros and VBA
Other Desirable skills include:
- Providing business analysis and technical specifications through to development and testing
- Previous experience of working in a full life-cycle development environment
- Experience in a Visualfiles software developer role or with development for a similar case management or workflow system is preferable.
To apply, please send your CV to Aaron Gunton on or call to discuss the role further
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- "Software Developer"
- "business analysis"
- "web services"