Are you an experienced Software Developer looking for a fresh challenge? Do you want to further your career by joining the exciting, fast-growing area of cyber security?
This is an opportunity to join one of the UK’s, longest standing, leading cyber security full-service provider. As part of their ongoing growth, they are expanding their Development team to include an additional Software Developer. The role can be based onsite in Bradford, fully remote within the UK or a mixture of the two.
Reporting directly to the Development Manager, the Software Developer will be responsible for:
- Developing software including state of the art client facing security dashboards and portals.
- Improving and maintaining existing products.
- Testing and releasing software.
- You will be actively encouraged to learn and develop your skills as part of the Labs team, who are responsible for creating state of the art technology.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 years+ experience with PHP
- Exposure to Linux
- Version control (Git)
- Degree in Computer Science or similar (advantageous but not essential)
- Experience in React and Symfony (advantageous but not essential)
As well as a great company culture, and opportunities for career progression, the company offer a generous package including:
- Basic salary of up to £55,000 per annum
- 25 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Exclusive employee rewards scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'