For TUI Group IT we are seeking with immediate effect a: Software Developer (m/f/d). Domain Web & 3rd Party, APIs.
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Software Developer (m/f/d), you will be part of a cross-functional team or a practice team that enables software development skills and capabilities across a whole domain.
- Together with your team you will own the software products from conception to operation. Being an enthusiast in software engineering and software craftsmanship, with a strong DevSecOps mindset, and thanks to your excellent collaboration skills you will support your team in delivering the best answers to our customers’ needs and in taking over full responsibility for its applications, from design to operation.
- You will strive for a high degree of automation, clean architectures and high quality with a customer-centric mindset. You are able to select the right tools for the right jobs and thus solve the given business and technical problems in an efficient way.
- You will work in a cloud environment, especially AWS, and develop resilient and high-performing cloud-native applications. You have a good understanding of the AWS toolbox, leveraging AWS services and cloud design patterns in a micro-service landscape.
- You are able to verbalise your thoughts and ideas and take the initiative to translate ideas into outcomes. You will also focuse on research, evaluate and test new approaches, processes and tools and help teams to use them effectively.
- You love to work in an international, multi-cultural team. You are always clear and vocal about what you believe in without coming across as preachy or dogmatic.
- Profound knowledge of HTML5, CSS3/SCSS, as well as general understanding of UI design;
- Good understanding of front-end performance aspects, analysis and optimisation.
- Experience with implementing resource-oriented APIs (REST, GraphQL) on client and server side;
- Proficiency in NodeJS, Go, or Java and their respective eco-systems;
- Experience with data persistence (SQL/noSQL);
- Expertise in cloud design, infrastructure as code, tools and services on AWS
- Good experience with CI/CD, preferably Gitlab CI
- Ability to design, build, test, and deploy applications
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
- Forward thinking ways of working
- TUI time off, purchase of additional holiday entitlement
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
?We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel.? If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'