Software Developer - Limassol
Our client is developing leading technology for Utility Companies. More than one million end consumers with a turnover of more than one billion Euros are currently maintained and billed based on these systems.
You are working as a DevOps engineer at the interface between software development and production. This includes:
- Direct involvement in the development process based on Agile principles
- Support of software delivery and roll out process
- Administration and monitoring of all automated and semi-automated production processes based on software products mainly developed in-house.
- Quality ensurance
- Responding to ad-hoc queries about configuration management and reporting
- Process documentation
- University degree in informatics, information technology or comparable qualification
- Knowledge regarding operating systems Linux and Microsoft Windows as well as on relational databases systems, especially on Oracle RDBMS
- Experience in continuous delivery process as well as to work with build-/delivery tools like Maven/Jenkins or TeamCity
- Business knowledge of the energy market or knowledge about software and tools used in the energy market are of advantage
- Experience in developing software with Java or .NET C# or in developing database applications are of advantage as well
- Solution oriented, service based and customer oriented approach to all tasks
- Aiming for a high level of automation in all processes
- Teamwork capability, high level of social competence and ability to motivate people
- Openness and flexibility in dealing with new challenges
- Excellent skills in English
Greek / English language skills would be great but not essential.