Software Developer - Role Overview:
If you are looking for the opportunity to work with likeminded people with the support of highly skilled technical staff, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
Our clients projects are written in Python so we require candidates to have experience and a solid understanding of this language as well as ideally being familiar with OO. We are interested in candidates who have a keen interest in Information Security. Applications from candidates that can demonstrate a passion for InfoSec will be well received.
- Maintain the Integrity of the current AppCheck Solution
- Building / Deploying future AppCheck Capability
- Develop an in depth understanding of Penetration Testing / Security principals
- Working closely with the team to develop creative new software relating to a range of fast-moving, bleeding-edge security projects to answer our clients’ challenges
- Use of own initiative to research and develop new techniques to improve all aspects of user interaction
Software Developer - Required Competencies:
- Excellent academic track record.
- At least 2 years of experience in Python
- Comfortable using Linux as either a main or secondary development environment
- Desirable to have experience in some form of vulnerability research or the Information Security environment.
- Understanding of code quality and efficiency (e.g. experience of profiling and test-driven development)
It is essential that you are a bright, committed and willing individual that wishes to learn new technologies in order to become involved in a range of highly technical and challenging projects.
Software Developer - Company Overview:
- A leading software vendor
- Offers a best-in-class Web Application
- Working closely with some of the UK’s leading penetration testers
- Offer an attractive Reseller proposition
- Offers excellent career development opportunities