Software Developer Java - Bristol - £35,000 - £40,000
Software Developer (Java)
North Bristol (Chipping Sodbury)
£35,000 - £40,000
My client who are a professional services organisation based in North Bristol are seeking and middle-weight Software Engineer to join a team of 7 to develop and support the business applications and services they provide.
You will be working in a dynamic and collaborative open plan environment to deliver a range of projects using the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). You will have to be adaptive and innovative. Alongside the greenfield projects, you will support and maintain existing products and services.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Engage with both internal and external stakeholders - understanding business requirements and producing excellent results.
- Design and delivery real time solutions
- Approach problems with a logical mind-set
- Communication and teamwork is vital
- Have the customer's needs at the forefront
- Delivery and results driven
- Attention to detail and be organised in order to deliver high standards
- In-depth knowledge of programming techniques in Java
- Spring/ Hibernate
- BackEnd SQL Database
- Rest/ SOAP
For more information please get in touch with Hassan Lenga-Kroma at Sanderson Recruitment on or email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'