Software Developer In Test
Cambridgeshire or Surrey
£50,000 - £65,000 + benefits
My client is a global financial services business operating in 100+ countries and they are looking for a Software Developer In Test to join the team on a permanent basis.
Do you want to join a team developing leading financial software?
Do you want to work on the latest technologies?
Do you want to work for a company who invest in personal development so you can learn new skills/ technologies?
- Working with the product owner and business analysts to translate user stories into test cases
- Participating in design meetings in order to ensure designs and implementations are testable
- Participating in retrospectives at the end of each sprint, in order to continually improve processes
- Working closely with the Software Engineers to ensure that testability and best practices are built in to the code
- Reviewing code, unit tests (C#, NUnit) and test data, to ensure comprehensive test coverage, both in terms of functional coverage and code coverage
- Implementation of unit tests (C#, NUnit)
- Identifying where automation of tests is appropriate
- Integration of test tools into the automated build process
- Execution of tests, both manual and automated, including exploratory testing, regression testing, verification of fixes
- Liaising with other testing teams within the company in order to share best practices
- Passionate about testing
- Experience of the full development lifecycle
- Ability to work from test strategy to system and component level testing
- Software development using C# (modern OO languages would be considered)
- Extensive experience of testing, including unit testing, integration, system and performance testing
Sound like you? If so, please apply immediately
Keywords - Testing, Test, Test Engineer, C#, .NET, Application Developer, Software Test Engineer, Developer, Software Developer In Test, Software Tester, Tester,
Commutable from London, Essex, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex, London, Cambridge, Surrey, Hampshire, Hants, Kent, Sussex
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'