Developer in Test - Ruby Frameworks, Cucumber, Rspec, Selenium, TDD, BDD
£40,000 - £50,000
Fruition IT are working with a market leading technology business based in Leeds who are looking to hire a Developer in Test to work in an agile team.
This role will involve providing robust test automation to integrate continuous delivery and continuous integration pipelines.
Skills & experience required:
- Experience in frameworks such as Cucumber, Rspec and Selenium WebDriver
- Ability to produce test code to automate functional testing
- Execution of exploratory testing
- Ability to write OO code
- Understanding of patterns, composition over inheritance, refactoring
- Good understanding of version control systems. Experience in GIT
- Understanding of SOA & Micro-services architectures
- Extensive knowledge of agile development practices including TDD & BDD
This is a fantastic opportunity to ensure the highest possible level of product quality.
Salary of offer is £40,000 - £50,000 plus company benefits including; company pension scheme, 25 days holiday, free parking and much more.
To apply for this Developer in Test role, please send your CV for consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job