Nigel Wright are delighted to be working with a growing software house in Gateshead. The company produce a range of interesting products for an essential sector and are continuing to innovate and push the boundaries from a technology standpoint.
You will be working in a small scrum team helping to develop their suite of web delivered products. This will be a varied role - one week you might be delivering features for a mobile application and working on a new billing system the next. Key responsibilities also include:
- Deliver high quality, tested code to the internal test team
- Develop new products to be added to the portfolio in an Agile environment
- Design and implement web, mobile and tablet applications and RESTful web API's
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who wants to challenge their existing skillset, is interested in exploring all aspects of modern software development and has a strong drive for delivery. Key requirements include:
- 2 years commercial experience working with ASP.net, C#
- Understanding of design patterns, unit of work, SOA and OO
- Some knowledge of Azure, continuous integration pipelines and Angular/React would also be beneficial
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'