Contact Name: Ben Williams
Job Reference: 753314
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced C# Developer to join a close knit team based in Bristol.
About the role:
From their Bristol office they develop and support a bespoke software package that is sold across the UK and International markets. The position will involve the development of a brand new version and continued support of the existing application.
What you need to be successful:
In order to be successful for this role you need to have the following:
* C# / VB.Net (Knowledge of C# / .NET Framework Programming skills)
* Proficient in Database Development on MS SQL Server with knowledge of T-SQL
* WPF / Xaml and/or ASP.NET MVC
It would be beneficial but not crucial to have experience with the following:
* Knowledge of an ORM (Nhibernate, Entity Framework etc.)
* Knowledge of Design patterns (MVVM in particular)
* Experience writing unit and integration tests, including structuring code to be testable
* Familiar with a collaborative, Agile style approach
What we can offer you:
* Up to £45,000 per annum
* Childcare vouchers
* Free Parking
* + Company benefit package
What to do now?
If you're interested in this role, please click apply with an updated version of your CV or contact Ben Williams at Fusion People, Bristol.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.