JOIN A SUCCESSFUL DEVELOPMENT TEAM IN SALFORD WHO ARE DOMINATING THEIR INDUSTRY AND BRANCHING INTO EUROPE IN 2018!
- We're looking for a skilled .NET Developer to join our pioneering solutions company!
- It's an exciting time to join us, as we're branching into Europe later in the year!
- Based in Salford, our office is easily commutable from surrounding areas
- Flexible starting salary depending on proven knowledge/and or experience + 25 days' holiday, up to 5% pension, flexi-working, free parking and more!
- Call or email today for further info!
Sourced by: @ITJobs_NW - your 24/7 twitter feed of latest IT vacancies across the North West
WHO ARE WE?
We are a highly successful solutions provider with nearly a decade's experience and 8,000 reputable clients on our books. We already have offices in Salford and North Wales and are due to make our inception in Europe later in 2018 - with even bigger plans to go global in the running! Hence, we are looking to expand our 20-strong development team with a number of talent .NET developers. We have an industry leading product that allows organisations within our industry to work seamlessly together. We pride ourselves on taking an innovative, agile approach to creating reliable and profitable software solutions, utilising our experience and knowledge to maximise efficiency and success.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- A genuine passion for development and a desire to stay up to date with technology
IT IS NICE TO HAVE…
- JS / VUE.JS / REDIS / NGINX / AZURE
- Experience in an agile environment
TO BE CONSIDERED…
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me on / . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only.
- ASP.NET MVC