Software Developer - C#
Cathedral Appointments are seeking a Full Stack Developer for our highly respected and established client based in Exeter. The purpose of this role is to maintain and develop the entire technology stack involved in the delivery of our client’s products. You will ensure that their product continues to meet customer requirements.
- Continually develop and improve software, following Scrum principles
- Liaise with internal and external customers, understanding their requirements
- Proactively suggest innovative solutions to business problems
- Collaborate with the Project teams to design and launch new features
- Regularly test your work for functionality and usability
- At least 3 years’ experience in C# development
- Highly experienced in SQL Server development
- Comfortable with NUnit testing
- Experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment
- A strong team player
- Confidence dealing with people of all levels, both internally and externally
The successful candidate will be keen to progress their career in a forward-thinking organisation. You will use your skills and experience to assist in the design and development of innovative products. Our client is offering a highly competitive salary, with an excellent benefits package including an excellent pension scheme, private health insurance plan, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, annual bonus scheme, free parking, childcare benefits and a generous enhanced maternity plan.
We are currently receiving an overwhelming level of responses to our advertising and therefore if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"