- Developing code in C#, ASP.NET and Object Orientated Design (OOD)
- Operating with a high attention to detail and quality in development and testing practices. Be the 'goto' for best practice analysis for agile delivery frameworks and techniques
- Undertaking debugging and troubleshooting software-related issues in a timely manner
- Produce BAU or support coding changes as required. For example, to resolve non-project defects, improving service by utilising both strong analytical and development skills
- Take responsibility for handover documentation being updated and feed back to design, notifying the stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- Proven relevant experience in developing applications including interrogating code and making recommendations.
- .NET (C#/VB/ASP) programming development
- Ability to explain complex information and act as the go between IT and the Business.
About the company
Epyx Ltd is a FLEETCOR company and specialises in creating technology solutions for the automotive sector. Delivered through the 1link portfolio of platforms to empower the management all of the activities involved in sourcing, e-procurement and transaction processing for the automotive sector.
- Business Analyst
- Functional Requirements