We are currently recruiting for a Software Developer to join our team at Equiniti Toplevel, part of our EQ Digital division.
The role is suitable for a C# developer with a few years’ experience, looking to assist a growing business in developing public-facing software solutions.
Equiniti Toplevel are a leading provider of web enabled Case Management solutions, built around the core product Outreach. The client Solutions team are responsible for delivering implementations of the Outreach platform, tailored through configuration and software development for our public and private sector clients.
- Assist client with definition of requirements to meet business objectives
- Produce technical specifications and/or proposals including Identifying the most efficient approach using Toplevel Outreach and other products offered as part of Toplevel solutions such as SQL Server Reporting Services
- Design and configure Outreach to create solutions to meet specific customer needs
- Design, code and test new features or changes to Outreach itself
- Achieve integration with third-party systems through configuration or programming
- Design code and test to achieve custom behaviour of solution
- Assist the Project Manager; for example; presentation of solutions to customers, spotting potential further sales opportunities
- Take part in code and design reviews of own and other team members’ work
- Track down and fix bugs reported in released software as and when required.
- Provide technical support if required (generally to customer service team)
- Installation and setup of environments
- Monitor customer feedback to create suggestions for new products / new features.
- Follow, maintain and help improve current Equiniti Toplevel standards & processes e.g. design, coding and documentation.
Skills, Capabilities and Attributes
Capabilities and Attributes
- Honours degree (2.2 or higher) together with excellent A levels
- Previous work experience in software as developer
- Capable of assimilating in-depth technical knowledge
- Experience of working in an agile team
- Strong interest in IT and in the application of computers to solve business problems
- Committed to career in IT
- Patient and able to identify with customer frustration with problems
- Prepared to travel, including some overnight stays, early starts and late nights
- Capable of sustained intellectual effort
- Well organised, disciplined and methodical
- Adapts well to new environments and working practices
- C# coding and debugging
- SQL Server, SQL statements (T-SQL) and SQL reporting (SSRS)
- XML / XSLT
- Visual Studio
- Toplevel Outreach (will provide training)
Other useful skills:-
- WCF & Web services inc. JSON and Restful
- Sql Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'