Software Developer Apprentice Manchester
Become a Software Developer apprentice and kickstart your digital career today!
NowSkills partners with ambitious employers to build the best digital apprenticeships in the North-West. We’ll support you on your learning journey, from start to finish.
You will be working for a leading supplier of systems and content for the online gambling industry, based in Chadderton. As a Software Developer apprentice, you will be reporting to the Director of Software Development. You will work with the team to build and test high-quality code across front-end, logic and database.
This role is only open to candidates who are 18 or over.
Your responsibilities as a software developer will include:
- Supporting the development team in preparing software application prototypes
- Supporting the technical support team in troubleshooting and investigating issues
- Preparing documentation regarding software development projects
- Testing the software using automated routines and manual techniques
Interested? The ideal candidate for this position should have:
- Grades A*-C (9-4 equivalent) in English and mathematics, science or technology qualification is desirable but not essential or a relevant Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Commitment to a 15-18-month digital marketing apprenticeship
What skills should you have?
- Excellent general IT skills
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to understand a task and execute it in a high-quality manner with little supervision
- Good communication skills
Typical work hours:
Monday - Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
What kind of training will you receive?
Training will take place in our classroom locations, online and face to face with our mentors. Your employer's line manager will also support you and teach you new skills.
As a NowSkills apprentice, you will be assigned a well experienced tutor, who will assign you tasks and will support you to achieve the best possible grade.
This is an exciting role in a fast-growing, fast-moving company in a dynamic industry.
Launch your career in IT as a Software Developer and APPLY TODAY!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'