Software Delivery Project Manager
Our client a leading financial services organisation based in East Sussex is seeking an experienced software focussed Software Delivery Project Manager who has worked extensively on software delivery projects/programmes. You will be an influential part of the project/programme management team, working on large scale software projects/programmes making sure best practice is adhered to and ensuring projects/programmes are delivered on time to a high standard utilising Prince 2 methodology. The integral part of this role is to lead the way in project assurance and project governance exclusively on software focussed projects and programmes ensuring they are on schedule and where needed steer and enhance the projects/programmes being delivered successfully.
The Software Delivery Project Manager opportunity will require:
- Extensive experience working on large scale software delivery projects/programmes of work
- Experience of project governance, project assurance and auditing projects
- Experience of steering and ensuring projects are running on time and on track
- Extensive experience of project delivery
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Demonstrable experience of working with senior stakeholders with the ability to report, review, recommend and push back.
- MS Project.
- Prince 2 or other IT focussed project management qualification
Benefit package in excess of £25,000 making the package £90,000! This includes:
- 20% bonus
- Fantastic defined benefit pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- 35 hour work week
- Rising annual leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Training and development materials
- Opportunities for remote working
- + more!
If you can demonstrate the above for this Software Delivery Project Manager opportunity then please apply. All successful candidates will be contacted within 1 working day.
- Project Management
- Software Solutions
- Project Assurance
- Project Delivery
- Project Governance