Software Delivery Manager - £45,000-£50,000 +Bens – Herefordshire/Worcestershire
My client is one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK. They are experts in the payment and financial services arena. They have also successfully diversified into a number of other sectors.
As part of their continued business expansion we are now recruiting for a Software Delivery Manager to join the IT Team, based in their Hereford Head Office.
As the Software Delivery Manager, you’ll run a team of development and test engineers that focus on bug fixes and small changes outside of the main project teams. These improvements will be to applications and systems that process significant financial transactions, and therefore the changes are vital to the performance and reputation of the organisation
As Software Delivery Manager, some of your key duties will include:
- Responsibility for the successful resolution of a wide range and volume of bug fixes and changes, and the implementation of small changes
- Analysing often complex information to determine the correct course of action, escalating back to central project teams where a Rapid Response cannot be justified
- Ensuring changes are undertaken within very strict timescales and SLAs
- Allocating resources appropriately to ensure fixes can be made, whilst ensuring that contingency plans are managed
- Responsibility for the day to day performance of the Rapid Response Team
You’ll demonstrate to us that you have:
- Proven and extensive Delivery/Project Management experience within technical space, ideally as a Software Delivery Manager
- Experience of working within an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD)
- Significant experience of managing change across the software development lifecycle.
- Experience of managing virtual/project teams
- Experience of working in a constantly changing environment, and reprioritising work allocation appropriately.
The successful Software Delivery Manager will be managing a cutting-edge team as well as joining a superb company with fantastic long-term career opportunities and a top salary. As well as salary there are fantastic benefits including contracted to work just 32.5 hour weeks and a flexitime policy. Interested? Apply now for an immediate interview.