Software Delivery Manager / Senior Developer - Edinburgh
£50-55,000 + bonus + benefits
I'm looking for a software delivery manager for a leading and growing technology business based in Edinburgh.
You will be an active member and leader of a product development team. The team you lead will be cross functional potentially comprising of developers, test engineers and business analysts. You will be expected to be a hands-on developer in this role.
The role will be focused on project delivery, staff management, product development and communication with stakeholders.
- Management experience (including, recruitment/development/performance management etc.) of technical teams no less than 3
- Commercial experience in web and/or mobile technologies; more than one of the following:
- Objective C
- Android Development
- Full stack development experience (5 years) including API's, DBs and Applications
- Technology agnostic and energised/motivated by learning new technologies
- Strong communicator and relationship builder
- Experience in Agile teams working closely with other roles (QA/Product Owners etc.)
- Ability to identify process improvements to the SDLC
- Experience of SaaS products and use of OO MVC Frameworks (desirable)
Salary on offer is £50-55,000 + bonus + benefits
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further.
James Turley - IT Recruitment Consultant - -