Do you have a strong track record in the design of software and controls used in HV batteries or electric powertrains? Do you want to work for a leading electrification company in the aviation/aerospace market? An industry-leading company specialising in highly technical projects focused on the electrification of the aerospace and aviation markets is currently looking for an Electronics Engineer to join their team.
Operating in the aerospace and aviation market, our client is truly leading the way in zero-emissions, electric flight as well as the design and manufacturing of bespoke energy storage solutions. They have a strong heritage in the aviation space as well as a background in both the F1 and automotive markets. This combination makes them a market leader in aviation/aerospace electrification, working on innovative, highly technical projects.
Working on projects ranging from battery systems, to thermal management systems, to power electronics, out client lead the way in the electrification of the aviation space and aim to be a driving force in the shift to electric across the market.
As Software Controls Engineer you’ll be responsible for the design of software and controls used in high-voltage batteries and electric powertrains. You’ll be developing novel control algorithms from a clean sheet. You’ll also be involved in hands-on testing and debugging as and when required.
You will have at least 5 years of experience in the design of software and controls used in HV batteries and powertrains, as well as…
- Relevant science/engineering degree
- Demonstrable experience using MATLAB/Simulink/Stateflow
- Knowledge of software development V model
- Experience with requirements management
- Experience with DO-254, DO-178, ARP 4754 and ARP 4761
- Aerospace experience preferable
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects/activities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Able to work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong technical skills with a focus on innovation
- Membership of an industry-related professional body desirable but not essential
FMC Contact for this role: Tom Winter
Reference number: 9171
- Software Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'