Software Consultant - Software Integration
Software Consultant, Software Integration, HFC, DOCSIS.
A Senior Software Consultant is required by a Global provider of communications solutions, to join a team of customer facing engineers responsible for the design, implementation, integration, ongoing support of video and content management solutions for hardware & software platforms.
This will be a varied role with tasks dependent on customer requirements, but will typically involve end to end planning through post sales implementation, software integration or service design, configuration and operational support. This position offers excellent opportunities for technology enthusiasts who want to develop their technical expertise and innovate.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Knowledge of HFC/DOCSIS technologies
- Strong networking skills
- Customer facing experience, to include technology (software) implementation and business problem solving skills.
- Scripting experience in either Python, Shell, Perl
- Experience building RPM packages and software development build environments, e.g. SVN, GIT, Jenkins.
- Application server experience (e.g. Tomcat, Apache)
- Web services knowledge, HTTP, SOAP, REST API
Base location is Reading with regular travel to customer sites which may be outside of the UK.
- Shell Scripting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job