Main purpose of job
To administer, configure & support software across the business. This includes customer letter templates, process flows for accounts and SharePoint sites.
- Involvement in day to day operation and maintenance of configuration tables & business rules
- Build and maintain letter templates as defined by the business
- Troubleshoot data related user queries & provide application support to the business
- Configure new account flow logic according to the needs of the business
- Involvement with the day to day administration of SharePoint
- Liaise with other IT personnel, business areas and third parties.
- Participation in projects as required
Functional expertise/main job related skills
- Good analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to deal with issues in a logical and organised manner.
- Ability to summarise data & produce conclusions/recommendations
Advanced level of Microsoft Excel
NICE TO HAVE
Knowledge of basic SQL or Crystal Reports
Experience of structured process and workflow methodologies
Experience of SharePoint 2013 administration
Business and Personal Leadership/skills and attitudes
- Good communication & organisational skills
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Good organisational skills, time management and prioritisation skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and be flexible.
- A positive attitude, willing to contribute to the overall improvement and success of the team and working practices
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'