A Business Analyst position is available for enthusiastic individuals who want to be part of a leading insurance industry. The business analyst will be part of a growing team, working on a large digital transformation project alongside project managers to define/design solutions and deliver the project to the agreed timescales.
The business analyst will be able to demonstrate strong stakeholder management experience, able to gather requirements and work the full software development life-cycle.
Key responsibilities and skills required for the business analyst include:
- 3+ years’ experience as a business analyst
- Gathering and defining functional requirements
- Documenting and creating specifications for solutions
- Producing process models and maps
- Stakeholder management
- Software background
- Full SDLC experience
- Worked in Agile/Waterfall environments
This role is ideal for a business analyst with 2-3 years’ experience, with a background in software projects, who is driven and enjoys delivering solutions to customers.
- Business Analyst
- Software Projects
- Stakeholder Management