Location: Fujitsu Warrington
Pay Rate: £8.75 per hour
Shifts: 8.00am till 16.00pm -
Requirements: Pre employment screening
Engineering Services provides: A wide variety of pre-configuration, engineering and value add services to the business, ranging from the pre-configuration of Servers, PC’s, Printers and Network Devices. Working within this environment offers the opportunity to work on a variety of kit and Operating Systems, to learn new skills and to work within a fast moving, dynamic and expanding operation.
The role of the Engineering Services Team includes:
• Assetisation of customer assets and maintaining asset database.
• Software build/imaging of customer equipment following predefined scripts.
• Hardware upgrades predominantly on point of sale (POS) equipment.
• QA check of the supplied equipment. Pre-requisites:
• You will be working as part of a team and the willingness to be flexible and undertake a variety of tasks is essential.
• Security Clearance to SC level is advantageous but not essential.
• Some knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and product set.
• Ability to work for extended periods under constant pressure.
• Positive attitude, flexible, adaptable, keen to learn, enthusiastic, self motivated, conscientious and passionate about your work
. • Good time keeping required.
• Ability to work on own initiative, and also be a team player
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this job.