£65,000 - 95,000
I am currently working with a Cambridge AI scale-up who are building a decentralised blockchain platform using Machine Learning and AI to automate the completion of everyday menial tasks. To put this into context, have you ever experienced the frustration of driving into a full car park, searching endlessly for a space, to then have to scout around further to find a broken and old ticketing machine? And let us not forget trying to find change in the car cupholder to pay. My client is teaming up with some of the world leading AI scientists and engineers to simply tasks such as the one described above using cutting edge technology.
Founded in 2017 and now at 50 people, this company employs leading AI scientists and engineers with top notch academic backgrounds to build their product. They are now going through their second phase of growth and are looking for new engineers to help develop and implement their concepts that they have been building over the last year.
Your role working as a Solutions Architect will involve:
- Develop and implement concepts
- Designing a distributed architecture for the platform
- Implementing algorithms and models for the platform
- Build and maintain their infrastructure
- Lead the enhancement of their platform.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
What your role as a Solutions Architect will require:
- PhD level degree/Education from Top 10 University
- Strong software engineering experience using one of the following languages: Golang/Python/C++/Rust
- A strong understanding of distributed architectures/Network architecture/"peer-to-peer"
- Experience working in Blockchain/Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency industries
- Experience building products and taking them to market
- DevOps exposure
The salary for your role as a Solutions Architect is between £65,000 - 95,000
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Jessica Boss via the Apply link on this page.
- Machine Learning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'