Software Architect - Blockchain and Cryptocurrency
Are you working for a major consulting firm but do not feel fully valued or challenged?
This boutique consulting firm is noted for its creativity and ability to successfully deliver technically complex projects. They only employ outstanding people, and this creates a vibrant culture for innovation and achievement.
They are currently embarking on some ground-breaking blockchain and cryptocurrency projects and require a Software Architect/Technical Lead for the engagement. They are looking for an experienced and technically literate individual who can demonstrate exceptionally strong technical skills.
Skills and Background Required:
- Experienced technical lead/architect (5+ years’ experience)
- Strong experience within the Finance and Banking industry
- Strong interest in crypto protocols
- Knowledge of blockchain technology
- Understanding of distributed architectures
- Demonstrable experience of development in Bitcoin, Lightning network, Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum/Solidity preferred
- Some familiarity with Elliptic-curve cryptography, RSA and Schnorr signatures
- Strong computer science and/or maths degree as a minimum. MSc or PhD preferred
- Knowledge of Network protocol development
- Experience of high volume processing
- Very good architectural skills
- Programming languages C/C++, Go, Python or Scala
- Experience of leading and enforcing architecture and design principles.
Based: Staines, Middlesex
Salary: c£80,000 + benefits
- Computer Science
- Software Development
- Programming Languages