Equiniti Charter are recruiting for a Software Application Developer to join a highly focussed and dedicated product development team developing customer focussed applications for some of the world’s leading organisations. The applicant will need to be an expert in Microsoft development technologies and demonstrate strong application programming knowledge and skills.Department Information
Charter UK - part of the Equiniti Group - is a business critical supplier of enterprise-level Customer Feedback Management Systems and Workflow Management Systems with over 20 years industry experience.Core Duties/Responsibilities
- Be able to work under pressure and deliver to tight timescales.
- Be committed to technical quality.
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly.
- Be a good communicator with an ability to work openly and honestly with others.
- Have a strong understanding of requirements gathering.
- Have a strong understanding of system design and architecture.
- Be willing to carry out other tasks such as support, implementation and testing when required.
- Be capable of producing technical documentation.
- Be self motivated and capable of independent work.
- Commercial software development experience and development background in ASP .NET/C#. Product development experience is also an advantage.
- Show full application lifecycle development experience using Microsoft products.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of MSSQL and general RDBMS administration and design knowledge (Oracle experience would also be an advantage).
- Show a good understanding of the architecture of thin client applications.
You should have:
- Experience/knowledge relating to the setup up of IIS web servers and the deployment of ASP.NET applications.
- Experience/knowledge relating to the security requirements around the deployment of ASP.NET applications on them.
- Experience/knowledge relating to XML and SOAP/rest based web services.
- An understanding of CRM/call centre applications.
- Experience/knowledge relating to mobile development and/or customer facing websites.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Software Development Life Cycle