Softplay Centre Supervisor - Guildford - £9.00ph DOE
We are working on a fantastic opportunity has come up with a client of ours to work as a Supervisor for a family run, well established softplay centre in Guildford.
We are seeking a self-motivated, outgoing and friendly person to join the team.
The centre offers a variety of interactive services which customers and families love!
This is not an office based role and is very much a hands on position where the candidate will be required to get involved in all areas of running the business.
A great opportunity for anyone looking for supervisory experience.
The successful candidate will be required to manage all staff and operations in the absence of the Manager and work under the Senior Supervisor, ensuring the provision of a safe environment where children and parents leisure experience exceeds their expectations.
You will ensure that all health and safety legislation, codes of practice and operating procedures are complied with always. You will have a firm but fair management style and be comfortable with managing a group of co-workers.
Previous experience required in similar role:
- You will assist the Manger and Senior Supervisor in provision of staff training.
- A multi-functional role that requires competence in the café, reception, party organisation and supervision of staff members
- Ensure all financial transactions are recorded for accounting purposes: to include z reports from each till daily.
- Ensure a high level of customer care is evident among staff.
- Ensure that complaints/enquires are dealt with at the time if possible: if unable refer to Manager to deal with.
- Have a thorough working knowledge of all areas of operation.
- Maintain the highest possible standard of hygiene and cleanliness through the facility at all times, ensuring regular cleaning routines are adhered to.
- Be a responsible key holder for the facility, undertake locking up/opening up as instructed by correct procedures.
- Previous supervisory/management experience preferred
- You must be fully flexible to work a varied hour rota
- Preferable for applicants to hold a valid first aid certificate but not essential
- Full training will be given and career progression for the right person
Hours: Up to 40 hours per week to include 1 weekend day
Please get in touch ASAP for immediate consideration. Only candidates who are deemed suitable in experience will be contacted back due to high response levels, however your details will be retained for other suitable job opportunities. Should you NOT wish us to retain your details then please do state this clearly on your application.
- Financial Transactions