Soft Skills Delivery Consultant - Global Rollout
Full time, contract, 9am-5pm
Global locations, Start January 2018
Our client is looking for senior soft skills training consultants to join their delivery team for an exciting global soft skills rollout "Communications Skills" programme to a major industry leading research organisation.
This is a 12 - 15 month contract role (potentially leading to permanent) to assist delivery across Europe (including Germany, Poland, Russia & Ukraine), USA, and other global regions.
The majority of delivery will be abroad so you’ll be experienced and comfortable with delivering to different countries and cultures. All delivery will be in English with supplied bespoke courseware. It is the company’s aim to run a sustainable delivery programme which puts trainer welfare front and centre, enabling them to perform at their best.
With 5 years + experience in training and coaching, you’ll be confident delivering to business people from administrators to senior management and C-level.
- Delivery of soft skills workshops as part of global client delivery
- Liaising with your fellow delivery team and key stakeholders
- Optional development of courseware
- Optional delivery of open/public schedule courses, closed company events/roll outs from standard to bespoke level
Your Skills & Experience:
- A relevant degree or experience
- At least 5 years’ soft skills training and coaching experience
- Some international delivery experience
- Able to travel and deliver internationally
- IT literate with business apps (example MS Office 365, Skype, webinars)
- High level of organisational, communication, and influencing ability commensurate with an exceptional performer
- Desire to be a part of and contribute to the success of the global rollout
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
Nice to have:
- Actual delivery experience in Europe, specifically Russia
- Cultural/linguistic skills in Russian, Polish, Ukrainian
Our client’s values
Our client develops exceptional relationships through transparency (they publish all client feedback), not letting people down, fostering a culture of autonomy, growth and continuous innovation.
If these values resonate with you and you’re up for delivery to a world class client….. get in touch!
Know someone who might be interested? Please do forward them this opportunity.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Soft Skills Delivery Consultant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.