Soft Services, Operations & Events Liaison Manager - Leading Managing Agent - Brand New 250,000 Sq Ft Multi Tenanted Commercial Building - Central London - Up to £60,000 + Package
Are you a Facilities/ Soft Services Manager that is focused on delivering an exceptional customer service to a multitude of corporate tenants?
Would you like the opportunity to deliver the soft services management and events liaison to a fantastic, new 250,000 Sq Ft Multi tenanted commercial building in Central London?
This is a great opportunity to work alongside an experienced Senior Facilities Manager, who will allow you to focus on developing high class relationships with the tenants on site, whilst managing the front of house, cleaning, security, post room and landscaping contractors.
- The opportunity to work for an award winning organisation within the FM arena.
- The chance to work on a new, prestigious, high rise building in Central London
- Fantastic career prospects and development within the organisation
- Working with corporate commercial tenants as well as high end retail units on site
- Providing daily tenant and client liaison across this prestigious site
- Management of the soft service contractors on site including cleaning, security, post room, landscaping
- Forming excellent relationships with all tenants on site
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Ensure high standards of service delivery are continually delivered to all occupiers
- Liaison with service desk and Associate Director to ensure any issues are dealt with swiftly and accurately
- MBIFM - Member Of BIFM (Desirable but not essential)
- IOSH/ Nebosh qualification
This is an excellent opportunity for a customer focused individual looking to work on a prestigious, trophy building in Central London. Paying up to £60k + Package, this is an opportunity not to be missed out on.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Customer Service
- Service Charge