Soft Services Manager
£40,000 plus bonus & benefits
Responsible for operational delivery in line with delivering a first-class customer experience! Managing a team who will deliver a range of soft services with a cleaning focus across an exciting new site!
- Maintain regular contact with site management team and deal with any issues efficiently and in a professional manner
- Ensure regular quality audit checks are completed in line with agreed schedules
- Oversee the recruitment, induction and employment of cleaning operatives
- Manage all employee relation issues on site, including suspensions, disciplinary actions, grievances, redundancies, and absences.
- Take ownership of Health & Safety and encourage safe-working practices
- Provide all quotations, proposals and costs as requested
- Manage all sub-contracted and bought in services
- Manage the wages to budget and ensure cleaning staff work to the correct number of hours. Oversee all monthly shift reports before processing to payroll.
- Ensure that machinery, equipment and cleaning materials storage areas are kept in a clean and tidy state
- Maintain quality, integrity and cost efficiency across all activities.
- Be aware of all Fire and Emergency Evacuation Procedures and to ensure that normal precautions are taken colleagues to protect against fire and safety hazards
Experience and qualifications
- Experience of cleaning contract management within a public facing environment with a significant size of workforce (+40 colleagues)
- Proven track record of success in contract management and retention.
- Budget responsibility
- Proven track record of target achievement against payroll, material and machinery spends
- Computer literate, proven MS Office skills
- BICSc certificated to Level 2 or above
- IOSHH qualified
If you are interested to find out more details, please forward you CV to or call for more information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job