Role: Soft Services Manager
Salary: £45,000-£55,000 plus benefits
Job Status: Full time/ Permanent
Vacancy Reference: VR/03498 ( please quote reference upon application of role)
Our client is a multinational FM provider seeking a Housekeeping Manager to work at a prestigious corporate building in central London. Reporting to the General Manager, the job holder will be responsible for the effective delivery and cost control of soft services. The post holder will lead by example to give excellent service delivery by building an excellent relationship (partnership) with the client based on consistent and quality service delivery. The foundations of the client relationship will be trust, open communication and keeping our promises.
- Leading and developing a number of teams
- Development and maintaining service level agreements
- Ensure standard of service delivery in line with agreed service levels
- Identifying and developing business opportunities, as appropriate
- Training and development of staff
- Produce periodic cleaning schedules in conjunction with FM. Monitor the work completed against worked planned and identify actions required to bring any shortfalls back in line with schedule.
- Produce work allocation sheets for all staff working in line with the cleaning indicators.
- Financial accountability:
- Local budget management
- Review local performance
- Reporting to the General Manager on service budgets
- Identify cost efficiencies.
- Manage and develop people to promote high morale and motivation
- Conform to basic management responsibilities set out in the HR Processes.
- Recognise good performers in your team and actively manage poor performance.
- Facilities Management
- Open Communication