This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
This company are used to working in critical and secure environments. Its expertise in sectors such as defence, prisons, courts and hospitals are second to none. This expertise also reassures its clients in education, banking and utilities, where it welcomes its extra vigilance when maintaining and operating their buildings. The company has been established for over 100 years, operate in 120 countries, globally and employ 640K people. The opportunities for development and growth within such a vast company are extraordinary.
As the Soft Services Lead your duties will include:
• Developing, improving and maintaining an exceptionally strong working relationship with client contacts, subcontractors, suppliers and staff
• Managing and allocating resources to meet daily delivery schedules and business requirements for these services within the prescribed budget
• Working closely with the client, offering and sharing advice and knowledge, taking a joined-up approach in relation to FM service delivery
• Leading and developing a multi skilled team to meet both the client and operational demands
• Ensuring that robust procedures and processes are in place and adhered to in order to maintain staffing levels appropriate to contractual requirements
• Assisting the Soft Services Manager in managing the departmental budget
• Assisting the Soft Services Manager in the collating of monthly and annual reports
• Complying with the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act
• Assisting with the mobilisation of new services
• Coaching and developing the housekeeping team of days and night supervisors.
To be a successful Soft Services Lead you will have the following skills and experience:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Possess good people management skills
• Extensive experience in managing a team
• Able to develop a quick and in-depth understanding of the contract requirements and obligations.
In return, the Soft Services Lead will receive a salary of £28,000 - £35,000 per annum.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job