Soft Sales and Service Specialist
Hours of work: 37.5 hours a week - You will be required to work shifts between the hours of 8am and 8pm , you will also be required to work one in 4 Saturdays 9am to 5.30pm and be given a day off during the week.
Dynamite Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a very well established and fast growing business based in Hampshire and due to developments internally our client is now looking to expand their specialist financial service sales and customer services team with immediate effect.
Whilst we are looking for candidates who have had previous experience within a targeted sales environment, this does not require an individual to make cold calls and is a very varied positon overall.
It would suit someone who has enjoyed dealing with others and worked within sales but doesn't enjoy the outbound cold calling and hard, direct sales approach.
Due to the products and services that our client provide it can be difficult to complete applications without the aid and advice of others within the business.
Our client receive enquiries on a daily basis via email, the telephone and also through the website , you will be required to assist the customers with their enquiries and need , offer advice and assist them in proceeding .
Key duties are placed below for you:
As a Sales and Customer Service Consultant you are responsible for managing the relationship with customers who have applied for finance via website or through an inbound sales line.
This role is a varied role talking to customers and third parties to assist with all round needs
- Process online applications that are received directly from the Website and via inbound calls
- Communicating with customers throughout the application process, via telephone and email
- Receiving inbound calls from customers and third parties to discuss specific applications
- Working with new and existing customers through various marketing campaigns to help grow the direct customer base
- Managing the customers' expectations regarding delivery and completion time scales
- Effectively liaise with third party companies to gain the information to complete the application process
- Generating documents to both customer and third parties
- Package the documents together to send to other departments
- Make outbound calls to "Warm" leads and customers who have expressed an interest in the products and services to assist in moving forward
- Completing the deal and informing the customers that the funds have been released
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience
- Previous experience of working with a Sales and / or targeted environment is required
- Excellent customer service skills and experience is required
- Ability to prioritise work, good time management skills
- Good attention to detail
- Flexible, able to adapt to changing business & customer needs
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Self-motivated & target driven
- A high level of numeracy and good communication skills
- High levels of consistency in work delivered
- A team player
- Previous experience of working within financial services , insurance sales and customer services would be ideal although not essential
For further information please submit your CV immediatelyDynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.