The Role - Landscape Installation Operative
Our expanding client based in Basildon, Essex are currently looking to recruit for Soft/Hard Landscape Installation Operatives to join their existing team.
Key Responsibilities and Skills Required;
- Installation of soft/hard landscape projects including groundworks and install play equipment
- Prepare sites and install projects to a high standard
- Must have proven experience in soft or hard landscaping
- Have a valid driving licence
- A CSCS Card and for a CRB check to be carried out (Hard Landscaping will require Plant and machinery tickets)
- Monday - Friday 07:00am - 4:30pm (Must be flexible and must be prepared to work overtime including some Saturday's)
- Salary £19,200 - £20,000 Depending on experience
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement days plus bank holidays
*Please only apply for this position should you have the relevant experience required*
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'