Are you passionate Social Sciences Teacher with experience of teaching Sociology to KS5?
Do you have experience of teaching Religion or are you an experienced professional looking for a new challenge in your career?
This large secondary school in Cheshire is seeking a qualified Social Sciences Teacher to cover sick leave. The school takes pride in their teachers, whom are knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Almost all lessons include interesting activities and experiences that particularly challenge the most-able students. The Social Sciences department has a wealth of resources and a current team of enthusiastic and experienced teaching staff.
- Teaching in line with the schemes of work and subject specifications as adopted within the department.
- Independent planning, preparation and delivery of Social Sciences with Sociology lessons up to Key Stage 5
- Building relationships with students and staff to maximise learning opportunities.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have experience in a similar role
- Experience of teaching Religion would be advantageous
- Attend an informal meeting with one of our consultants in order to best assess your skills and experience.
If you are an experienced Social Sciences teacher and this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply online!
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills. We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools and academies within the Greater Manchester area. These schools range in size, catchment, religious background and ethos. We understand that every school and child is different so we carefully match our staff with the schools and children to which they work best.
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.