Teacher of Sociology wanted to join our thriving Academy as we journey to outstanding.
We are seeking to appoint a motivated and ambitious Sociology Teacher to join our popular and oversubscribed STEM specialist academy. Applications are welcomed from both experienced and newly qualified teachers. The ability to teach a second subject within humanities or social sciences would be a distinct advantage.
Proudly rated Good by OFSTED in all 4 categories in June 2016, we are a mixed 11-19 Academy in the heart of the London Borough of Camden. A-Level students in 2017 attained substantially above the national average for A*-B grades, and we are extremely proud of our GCSE outcomes which were also well above the national average. We offer iconic state-of-the-art facilities and the opportunity to work with the latest innovations in classroom technology.
- State-of-the-art classroom technology
- Unlimited access to opportunities for self-development
- A Teacher Professional Improvement Programme tied into Appraisal, including a specialist induction programme for NQTs
- Intensive Continuing Professional Learning Laptops & IPads for all teaching staff
- A generous health care plan, including reimbursement for optical, dental, physiotherapy and a range of other areas, 24/7 GP access, online healthcare literature, access to trained counsellors and discounted membership at over 2,000 gyms nationwide.
How To Apply
To apply, please contact Faye on for further information.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All appointments will be subject to receipt of satisfactory Enhanced DBS check, pre-employment checks and a probation period.
23 Lower Belgrave Street
London SW1W 0NT
- secondary teacher
- humanities teacher
- sociology teacher
- Teacher of Sociology
- social science teacher
- teacher of social sciences