Sociology Teacher - Staffordshire - January 2019
Academics Ltd are looking to recruit a Teacher of Sociology to start in January 2019.
The role is full time, it will run until the end of the academic year and you will be required to teach Sociology to KS5.
The school are open to applications from Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT) as well as experienced practitioners.
To be considered to work with Academics we ask that all potential candidates must be:
- Qualified ,UK qualified teaching status, or Naric
- 1 full years class room experience in the U.K
- Have experience managing behaviour and leading groups.
- Willing to be flexible and reliable.
- Required to hold an enhanced DBS disclosure
Please contact me ASAP if you are are available to start ASAP - or
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'