Job Title: Sociology & Psychology Teacher
Location: Harrow, North West London
Salary Scale: £148 - £210 per day
Start Date: January 2019
Contract: Full Time ( Monday to Friday)
GSL Education are currently seeking to appoint an outstanding Sociology & Psychology Teacher to join a friendly and dynamic Ofsted rated 'Outstanding’ school.
The role is at a large, vibrant and thriving mixed secondary school located in the borough of Harrow. The school is looking for someone who can teach Sociology & Psychology up to KS5 and can start immediately.
As such, they are looking for a Sociology & Psychology teacher who is dynamic in the classroom with the ability to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified Sociology & Psychology teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Demonstrate strong Sociology and Psychology academic background with the ability to teach up to KS5.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Have the desire to maximize the performance of all students and ensure the very best progress for all
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behavior management strategies.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
Candidates wishing to apply are requested to contact Ryan at GSL Education as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'