Sociology and Psychology Teacher
Candidates must have recent experience of teaching both Psychology and Sociology Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5. You will also be responsible for assessing and marking students work and providing feedback. Planning and producing schemes of work in line with the national curriculum is a key part of the role.The ideal candidate will be dynamic in the classroom with the ability to differentiate the learning material to a range of ability levels and will be able to demonstrate an unwavering commitment to raising student progress and standards
The suitable candidate should have;
• Qualified Teacher Status or PGCE
• An up to date DBS disclosure - cost will be covered by the applicant
• At least 2 years' recent experience within in a classroom setting in preferred
• Ability to engage and motivate pupils of all abilities through creative lesson planning
• Strong classroom and behaviour management
If you are interested in this role or any other teaching opportunities then please email your CV Stephanie.email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'