Social Workers required for a Children in Need Service, South West London
Remedy Recruitment Group is working with a London Local Authority to recruit 9 Social Workers/Seniors and 2 Assistant Team Managers for their Children in Need Service.
The service provides intervention and support to children and their families whose children have been assessed as in need of council services or are subject to a child protection plan.
The service can help by:
- Supporting families in bringing up children
- Supporting children with complex needs
- Carrying out parenting assessments
- Acting with the police for child protection and to issue legal proceedings as a last resort
- Helping children who cannot live at home
- 8 Qualified Social Workers with substantial post qualified experience, particularly in long term front line practice including child protection, court proceedings and Children looked after.
- 1 Senior/Social Worker for a new 12 years plus Adolescent Children in Need Team. Candidate needs to have specific work dealing with teenagers but with experience the same as the above post.
- 2 Assistant Team Managers for Children in Need Teams.
- A social work qualification (degree in social work, DipSW, CQSW or equivalent recognised social work qualification
- Substantial post qualified experience within a long term Children & Families team
To find out more about this role, please call Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.
- Child Protection
- Local Authority
- Social Work
- Children in Need
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'