As a Social Worker, you are the reason why lives change for the better. You help some of the most vulnerable people gain a brighter future.
There is a strong emphasis on teamwork, as you work as part of a multidisciplinary team at Farmfield Hospital, where you will provide care for adult men 18+ with a forensic background and enduring mental health illnesses such as personality disorder, substance misuse issues and behaviours that challenge.
Working 37.5 hours a week alongside Gerry, the Hospital Director and the wider multidisciplinary team, you will build individual rapports to support people to engage in their treatment plans and to build a brighter future. You will collate information relating to service users and their care plans.
You will have previous experience from the NHS or private care, as you manage a complex caseload where you will be responsible for social care assessments, risk assessments, facilitate group activities, and will contribute to ICR meetings, supporting service users to make viable plans for their future.
A range of training opportunities are available that can see your career grow and you achieve your career aspirations.
- Complete comprehensive social care assessments and reports as required from the pre-admission to discharge stage
- Liaising with the home authorities at the point of admission and maintaining this liaison function through to discharge stage
- Collaborating with the home authorities and service users to support families in decision making/care planning process
- Contribute to the preparation of reports for Mental Health Review Tribunals, appeals to MH Act Independent Hospital Managers and attending hearings
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Experience in mental health settings
- CQSW or CSS or Dip, SW,(e), Degree in Social Work
- AMHP, MSc Social Work
What you will get
- Annual salary of £32,000
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Social Worker
- Case Manager
- Case Worker
- Social Care Worker
- Case Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'