Tezlom are currently recruiting for a Social Worker SEN/DCT on behalf of our client.
As a Social Worker you will be required too;
- Work for r 4 days per week in a busy Disabled Children’s Team within West Berkshire.
- The office is situated in Newbury town centre and contract has flexible working both from home and within the office.
- Roles and responsibilities would include holding a case-load of CIN, Child Protection and Children in Care cases with the possibility of court work.
- Applicants with excellent communications skills, enthusiasm to work in an anti-oppressive way to socially include children and their families, personal organization and motivation would be welcomed to apply.
- Work Tues-Fri9am - 5pm
- Previous experience is a similar role is essential
Will consider rate up to£32PH for the right candidate.
If this role suits you please apply below.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'