Social Worker - Assessment and Planning - Blackpool - £35 Per Hour
A social worker on the Assessment and Planning team in Blackpool is required to start as soon as possible. This is an excellent opportunity for a social worker looking to further their career in children's services.
- Excellent rate of pay
- £75 expenses extra per week if you travel over 50 miles a day to work
- Long term contracts available
- Access to a comprehensive training program
- Have the opportunity to design your own training briefs and plans for Social Workers
- Chance for Social Workers to develop managerial skills
- 37 hours a week
- Initial/Core Assessments
- Section 17s, Section 7s and Section 47s
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Attending Children in Need Meetings
- Attending Pre Birth Conferences
- Supervised contact
- Child protection visits
- Post-qualified experience
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
- Court Work
- child protection
- Social Worker
- children in need
- Greater Manchester
- Children's Referral and Assessment
- Family Assessment & Safeguarding Team (FAST)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'